- Never take your parents to court regardless of the value of the property involved. If God wanted you to have that property, you would have been born with it.
- Never repossess what you once gave a parent.
- Never interrogate parents regarding WHAT THEY DID with the last money you gave them. You can find out wisely. But once you realize it may raise issues, leave it at that.
- Never lecture parents regarding their apparent weaknesses. You have not outlived them. And you haven’t lived long enough.
- A parent may take you to court, repossess what he gave you, interrogate you and even lecture you.
- WISE PEOPLE CAN STAND A PARENT’S SPIT ON THEIR FACES. THEY KNOW IT’S A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
- You will never be rich enough to do a parent any favor. All you do for them is a privilege of service. They birthed you but you can never birth them. You simply cannot pay them in kind!!!
- IF YOU CAN BUY LIFE, THEN YOU CAN LECTURE FATHERS & MOTHERS REGARDING THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN them.
9 Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.
~ lets make lots of prayers for our beloved parents.