- Allahumma innaka afuwwun kareemun tuhibbul afwa fa-fuana
O Allah! Thou art Most Forgiving & Kind. Thou lovest forgiveness. Kindly forgive us.
- Allahummaghfirli warhamni wa afeni warzuqni
O Allah! Forgive me, take pity upon me, preserve me, and grant me sustenance.
- Rabbana atina fid dunya hasanah wafil akhirati hasanah wa qina adhaban naar
Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the hellfire.
- Rabbighfirli wali walidayya walil muminiina yauma yaqumul hisaab
Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and the believers on the day of account.
- Rabbighfirli wali walidayya warhamhuma kama rabbayani saghirah
My Lord! Forgive me and my parents, have mercy on them as they loved me when I was young.
- Allahumma inni as’alukal afwa wal afiyata fid dunya wal akhirati
O Allah! I beseech Thee for forgiveness and for the protection in this world and the hereafter.
- Allahumma a-inni ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika
O Lord! Help me in remembering Thee, in expressing gratitude to Thee, and in worshipping Thee in the best of manners.
- Allahummaj alni sagheran fee aini wa kabiran fee aayunin naas
O Allah! Make me insignificant in my own eyes and significant in the eyes of others.
- Rabbana atina minladunka rahmatan wa hayyi lanaa min amrina rashadaa
O Allah! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself and facilitate for us our affair in the right way.
- Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilaya min khayrin faqir
My Lord! Truly I am in need of whatever good that you bestow on me.
- Allahumma inni audhubika min ilmi la yanfau wa qalbil la yakhshau wa dua il la yasmau wa nafsil la tashbau
O Allah! I seek refuge from the knowledge that brings no good, and from the heart that has no fear of Allah, and from the prayer that cannot be entertained, and the self that cannot be satisfied.
- Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana bada idh hadaitana wahablana milladunka rahmatan innaka antal wahhab
Our Lord! Make not our hearts to deviate after Thou has guided us, and grant us mercy, surely Thou art the Most liberal giver.
- Rabbij alni muqeemas salati wa min dhuriyaati rabbana wataqabbal dua
My Lord! Make me keep up prayer and also my offspring. Our Lord! and accept my prayers.
- Astagfirrulah al-adheem min kulli dhanbim wa atoobu ilayhi. Allahumma rahmatuka arju falaa takilni illa nafsee tarafata aynin wa aslih lee sha’nee kullahu
I seek refuge in Allah, the Great from all sins & return to Him in repentance. O Allah! I seek Your mercy, so do not abandon me to my own devices even for an instant, and straighten out all of my affairs
- Rabbana laa tad’a lanaa dhanban illa ghafartahu wa laa hamman illa farrajtahu wa laa mareedhan illa shafaytahu wa laa mayyitan illa rahimtu wa laa hajatan turdhika illa qadhayatahaa ya arhama al-rahimeen
Our Lord! Do not leave us any sin without forgiving, no worry without removing, no debt without helping us to pay it off, no sick among us without curing him, no deceased among us without showing him mercy, no genuine need of ours that is pleasing to You without fulfilling it for us.
- Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahlan wa anta taj’alul huzna sahlan idha shaita
O Allah! there is nothing easy except what Thou so maketh and Thou maketh the difficult easy, whatsoever Thou liketh.
- Allahumma maghfiratuka ausahu min dhunubin wa rahmatuka arjaa indee min amali
O Allah! the extent of Thy forgiveness is far wider as compared to my sins and the extent of Thy mercy is a matter of greater hope for me than my deed.
- Allahumma inni as’aluka min khairi ma sa’alaka minhu nabiyuka Muhammad (S.A.W). Wa audhubika min sharri mastaadha minhu nabiyuka Muhammad (S.A.W). Wa antal mustaanu, wa alaikal balaghu wa la hawla wa la quwwata illah billah
O Allah! I beg of You the good which Your prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) begged of You, and I seek refuge in You from the evil where from Your prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) sought refuge. You are the One from Whom help is sought and Yours is the responsibility to communicate the truth. There is no power except with Allah.
- Allahumma a’izzal Islama wal muslimeen, wa adhillash-shirka wal mushrikeen, wa dammir adaa’addeen, wahmi hawzatal Islami ya rabbal alameen
O Allah! Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims, and degrade the standing of kufr & the kafireen, and shirk & the mushrikeen. Destroy the enemies of the deen, and protect the lands of Islam, O Lord of the worlds.
- Allahumma ihdina feeman hadayta wa’afina feeman afayta. Wa tawallana feeman tawalayta, wa barik lanaa feema a’tayta, wa qina sharra ma qadhayta innaka taqdhee wala yuqdha alayka. Innahu la yadhillu man walayta wala ya’izzu man adayta. Tabarakta Rabbana wa ta’alayta.
O Allah! guide us with those You have guided aright, and grant us wellness with those that You have granted wellness. Protect us with those You have protected. Bless us in what You have bestowed on us, and guard us against Your evil decree, for You alone decree, and no one can decree against You. One whom You have patronized can never be despised and the one whom You have antagonized can never become honored. Our Lord, You are the most Exalted and Glorious.
- Allahumma tahhir qalbi minan nifaqi wa amali minar riyai wa lisani minal kidhbi wa aini minal khiyanati fa innaka taalamu khai natal wa ma tukhfisuduur
O Allah! Purge my heart from hypocrisy. My conduct from dissimulation, my tongue from falsehood and my eyes from treachery, for Thou indeed knowest the treacherous glance of the eyes that which the bosoms conceal.
- Rabbana taqabal minna innaka anta Samiul Alim
Our Lord! Accept this service from us, for You are the All-hearing, the All-Knowing.