- We care more for the dead than we do for the living!
- We spend more to bury a person than we do to save their life.
- We will not travel to go see a sick relative but will travel to bury him /her.
- People will rarely respect you while alive but will want to “pay their last respects” to your casket.
- A person may NEVER receive roses in their entire life but they will get lots dumped on their graveyard!
- We will spend a night at a neighbour’s funeral and it will be our first time to see the inside of their house!
- No one cares to know your community until you die and they will all fill car after car to “escort” your corpse.
- We will take the dead to the mosque/temple/church, knowing fully well they had nothing to do with God while alive.
- We might not have granite tops in our kitchens but use the granite in the graveyard!
- A person may under no circumstances be able to afford a limousine ride when alive but will be driven in one when dead!
We have a culture of “hypocrisy” … a culture that is “Pro-death” and NOT “Pro-life!”
We need to value life BEFORE death.
Please love people while they are alive, show them your kindness when they need it, your presence at their funeral will never make up for your absence when they needed you. Do it now rather than regret later.
👆This got me thinking